Saturday, May 15, 2010

Minty fresh

My sweet Julianna decided while I was cleaning up after a long day out in the pool and sun out back that she and her friend needed to brush their teeth with my tooth brush and my tooth paste in the bedroom. I think the strong mint smell made her think it would be a good idea to use it as paint and paint herself and the floor with it. I'm sure her friend was in it with her the whole way, thinking this was great and that her hands needed extra tooth paste on them after the long day in the water. It was really hard not to laugh when I first saw them. I had to take a picture. After the bath I made they sit back to back on time out. I had to keep telling them not to smile that they were on time out while holding back a smile myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment