Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Funny Girl













Julie keeps surprising us with her changing personality. My little monster is becoming this cute, kind, love bug. She shares, gives hugs, kisses and is just funny sometimes. Don't misunderstand me, she is still a butt and can throw a huge fit if she feels like it. Those times are just far and few in between. Good thing I love her and all her moods.


Other new things with Julie is that she loves to wear dresses now. I was so worried that the many dresses that I bought for her would go without being worn but I don't worry about that any more. She will wear three dresses in one day now. She is also going to have her kidney reflux fixed next week. We are excited. hopefully no more UTIs and daily medications. If all goes well we hope to start potty training as soon as we get to England. I want this to be the last time we have to potty train her. So cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment