Sunday, September 5, 2010

Two "Pees" in a pod

We were both sitting in the front room when we heard a strange noise tonight. Even with my mommy hearing and eyes in the back of my head I was unable to figure out where it came from and what it was. I went to look since Tim had ice on his knee. I looked in the kids room. Julie's in bed, Audric? I hear something again and call his name. I go for my room but find him in the back guest room, in the dark, behind the door peeing in the corner. He had his shorts and underwear down and everything. I knew he must be sleep walking again (he hasn't done it for over a year). I throw a towel on the floor and guide him to the bathroom so he can finish. Only to have Julianna come out of the room wet, soaked with pee. I had just changed her sheet too that night. Sometimes I can be Super Mom and do it myself but they were on the edge of breaking down and crying so I called Tim for back up. Surprisingly we cleaned them up and all the rest of the messes without a whine, cry or shout from anyone.

I know, this is an odd thing to blog about but how many times has something like this happened to you?

1 comment:

  1. I cant even imagine! You are super mom for being able to handle it all! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete