Sunday, September 5, 2010

Real Quick- What a week

What a week.
Tim had his mountain biking accident on Sunday. Which landed him two days in the hospital with surgery to repair a torn meniscus.

Thursday I got rear-ended in an intersection because a guy tried to make a left turn onto a road he couldn't so I was stopped behind him honking my horn while another guy, that wasn't paying attention, ran into me at 40 mph +, Luckily the kids were not in the car and no one was badly hurt. The cars, not so luck.

And today (Sunday) Julie out of nowhere got this huge rash all over her body. We think it's hives. Her poor ears where so swollen that she looked like Dopey from Snow White and the seven dwarfs. Meds took away most of the bumps and swelling but I was worried we might have to make another trip to the ER.

Lets see what this next week will give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment