Sunday, September 5, 2010

August- Can you see the big picture?


I'm so lucky I have a wonderful, good looking husband that loves me and our kids...


How picture perfect, one boy and one girl. Who could ask for anything more?..



A smart, handsome son that still loves to cuddle and hug...

And a daughter, blond, blue eyed pretty thing that melts your heart when you look at her...



Too bad life isn't like a snap shot and you could crop out all the other stuff in the picture. Like...






A husband who had to have emergency surgery on his knee from a mountain biking accident right before our ten day vacation.


Or dog sitting one of Tim's Co-workers dogs for more than a week. They were pretty good most of the time, just the added work of walking, feeding, bathing and the smell. (I have just come to realize that maybe I'm not such a dog person after all and that it might be a long time before we get one for ourselves)...


How about the constant silliness and "look at me"that keeps you from getting things done so you can have time to do the things you want to do...



And the ink that shows up on her belly (and nipples) about once every two months that needs to be scrubbed off.
Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining. I wouldn't trade them for anything, or even change the things that have happened. I think we grow as people when faced with diversity. I just would like to crop somethings out and hand them off to someone else to clean up after and take care of sometimes. Plus, I thought it would be fun for people to see the cropped views and compare them to the "big pictures".












1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome post Sarah!! You did a very good job writing it and showing the cropped with the whole.

    Good Job!! You are so CREATIVE!! ;)

    ReplyDelete