Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow days







We were part of the snow storm last week. We had four no school snow days. I tried to keep the kids busy doing crafts and having friends over the first two days but that seemed to just wear me out more than it was worth. Tim had off two days and was excited about the four day weekend. We did a family hike in the hills. Audric loved looking for animal tracks. He was the leader up until he found out we weren't headed to the tram which was about six miles away from where we were. Within a minute he went from happy adventurer to "I'm tired, I'm hungry, I can't walk". Julie was pretty much unhappy the whole time. How could she be unhappy with someone carrying her? She did fall asleep which made everyone a little more happy to not have to hear her whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment