Sunday, March 28, 2010

February 2010

We got lucky and got some snow. This was the second time it snowed, the first time it turned into ice fast so we couldn't make a snow man. This guy made it up until Valentine's day when he had flowers, strawberry eyes and a heart balloon.
Audric had his birthday. Now when he meets someone he has to hold up his fingers and tell them he is four. When he does that to a group of four year old they all quickly put up their fingers too and the repeat over and over again that they are all four too. Audric loves to tell jokes. Most of them don't make any since, but that doesn't stop him and Julie from laughing.








Grandma Stearman came to visit for a little more than a week. We had lots of fun. The kids got to spend extra time with her while we went on a long date, dinner and a movie. We were all sad when she had to go home.




This was a fun game. You are blinded by this mask and you have to guess what shapes you are holding. Audric did really well. Tim and I did pretty good, I was much better at it than him.












The zoo is always a fun place to go. This is the first time we stopped to take pictures with the elephant statues.


























My little artist.










If you can't tell this is an ocean with Nemo (she added later) and a shark in the upper left hand corner. I wish I would have given her better paper because I would love to frame it. I bought some watercolor paper for the kids (at the thrift shop)to use but I haven't gotten another picture like this one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment