Sunday, March 28, 2010

Domestic Me

There are lots of things I can do but I think staying at home,spending time with the family and cooking dinners are some of my favorite things to do. (Tim likes when I do this stuff too:) This one Julie took.
Being a mom means being okay with being a jungle gym.

Tim likes to take these pictures of me in the kitchen and of my food. I guess I am in there a lot of the days.



Apple cranberry pie



Loading the dish washer




I am so posing for this one





I can't remember what the dinner conversation was that night. It must not have been good.














I canned 24 jars of apple butter for a bake sale. Thank you Dawn for the recipe. I'm looking forward to making jelly for Tim soon.




























1 comment:

  1. I love the pose!! Very 50's!! I bet your house smelt so yummy after the apple butter! I can't believe you canned that much. That would make great family christmas presents if you placed a square of fabric under the lid with a bow around it. I just can't find anything for canning around here. What else have you guys been up to?

    ReplyDelete